Cookie files description and the purpose of using it.
A cookie is a small file, generally made up of letters and numbers, which is downloaded to a computer's memory (or other equipment used for online browsing - mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when the user accesses a particular website.
Cookies are created when a user's browser displays a particular website. The website sends information to the browser, and it creates a text file. Every time the user accesses that web site again, the browser accesses and transmits this file to the website's server. In other words, the cookie can be seen as an Internet User ID card that announces the website every time the user returns to that site.
Similarly, cookies can store information about the products ordered by the user on RHIZOME.RO, making possible the concept of "shopping cart". Cookies also provides RHIZOME.RO the ability to monitor users' online activities and set up user profiles that can then be used for marketing purposes. For example, based on cookies, the products and services agreed by a user can be identified, this information serving to transmit appropriate advertising messages to that user.
Also, the cookies make your interaction with our site safer and faster as they can remember your preferences (for example, authentication, language), sending the information contained back to original website (a first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (a third-party cookie), when you visit the website again using the same end-device.
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better, personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our Websites never show personal details on which an individual identity can be established.
2. How to delete cookies
You can withdraw your consent regarding cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, you may experience problems with using certain parts of your website if you disable cookies.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
• Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox;
• Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome;
• Cookie settings in Safari – Safari;
• Cookie settings in Edge – Edge;
• Cookie settings in Opera – Opera.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
3. What types of cookies we use
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually categorized into the following categories, which RHIZOME.RO uses on the website:
• The absolutely needed cookies allow you to navigate the Website and use its basic features. Usually, they are installed only as an answer to your actions which are equivalent to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the Websites.
• The cookie files regarding the functionality are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to provide you with improved and personalized features such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years.
• The analytic cookie files and also regarding the performance, let us recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for the third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and may in some cases exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
• The cookies files regarding marketing and target audience tracking register your visit to our Website, the pages you've visited, and the links you've accessed. We will use this information to provide more relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency with which you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. We can also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and may in some cases exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 5 below.
• Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Google will use this information tin order to evaluate your use of the Website by producing reports on the Website's activity for Website Operators and providing other services related to Website activity and the use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it has this obligation under the law or if these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data owned by Google.
You can quit of Google Analytics without affecting how you can visit our website. Detailed information about Google Analytics and personal data protection (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.Pentru To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-on to your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).***
Cookies contain personal data?
Last Updated: May 21, 2018.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our Websites. If you have provided us with your contact information and authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we substantially modify this Policy. Please consult this policy periodically for any changes.